Pricing at ShantiOm Yoga North Portland/St. Johns
At ShantiOm Yoga, we offer a variety of prices and packages to suit any budget. It is our policy to never turn away a student due to an inability to afford our pricing structure. If you’d like to come to class but can’t quite get the funds together, let us know and we’ll work something out. We offer scholarships and financial hardship discounts to anyone who needs them. These scholarships are funded in part by generous donations from those in the community who can afford to share.
NEW STUDENT SPECIAL: 10 Days Unlimited for $20 (on first visit to studio location)
- Drop In: $10
- 5 Class Card: $42
- 10 Class Card: $78
- One Month Unlimited: $65 (recurring billing option)
- One Month Unlimited: $75 (non-recurring billing option)
- 3 Month Unlimited: $185
- Student and Senior Discount: $8 drop in; $5 off ten class card
- Scholarships and Financial Hardship support available
- Donate an extra $5 to our scholarship program with any class card purchase
- Bike Punch Card: Ride your bike to class 10 times and get your next class free!
Work Study Positions Open
Thank you for your interest in the ShantiOm work-study program! We are currently full. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list and be notified when we have openings please email us.
The ShantiOm Yoga work-study program is for people who are passionate about yoga and want to be more involved in the Heart Fire Yoga community.
Our front desk and cleaning positions require one shift per week, with a minimum commitment of six months. Work-study staff must demonstrate respect, reliability and accountability. In exchange, you receive one class for each class check in you do (about a half hour of work), and two classes for each hour of deep studio cleaning you do.
Work/Study duties include:
- coming to the studio 30 minutes before class to make sure that the studio is in order (arranging props and setting the thermostat)
- using our software to sign in students (we will train you on how to use MindBodyOnline free of charge – it’s so easy!)
- making sure the reception area and entrance are clean and welcoming
We have a limited number of positions available. If you’re interested, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a little info about yourself and your availability!